Emory University School of Law, J.D.
University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Having devoted his career to matrimonial and family law by joining Bronstein Van Veen LLC, a prominent New York Firm, upon graduation from law school, Eric Buckley has built a successful track record of arguing, briefing, and settling disputes on behalf of high-net-worth individuals.
Mr. Buckley brings to Rottenstreich Farley Bronstein Fisher Potter Hodas LLP experience that includes obtaining dismissals of actions on jurisdictional grounds; extracting information from corporate or family office entities through motion practice and special-master discovery proceedings; obtaining and successfully opposing injunctive relief; defending interim support applications; dismissing claims of conversation and unjust enrichment against a former spouse; successfully pleading a claim of fraud against a current spouse; appellate motions; and all phases of child custody disputes. Mr. Buckley is known for developing a strong rapport with clients.
- Machine Learning AI Is Capable of Mimicking Legal Analysis, New York Law Journal, February 15, 2023
- New Statute Requires Training of Custody Evaluators by the Coalition Against Domestic Violence, New York Law Journal, February 6, 2023
- Divorce Purgatory—Cohabiting While Litigating, New York Law Journal, January 13, 2023
- Sealing a Leaky DRL235, New York Law Journal, December 2, 2014
- Charging Interest on Unpaid Legal Bills, New York Law Journal, September 20, 2013
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Technology and the Legal Profession
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Families and the Law